Five benefits of consolidated loans
Instead of repaying several loans or credit card debts, you can realise financial benefits from consolidating your existing loans.
- Lower interest rates – you can obtain a lower rate of interest than you would with individual payment agreements
- Smaller monthly instalments – consolidated loans can be adapted more flexibly around your finances
- Avoid unnecessary billing surcharges or account management fees – one loan means you only have the costs of one loan
- Clarity for your finances – it will be easier to manage your finances when you only have one loan to pay off
- Flexible payment plan – consolidated loans can also be repaid over long periods